Chief in Editor
Social science, USA
Members of the Editorial Board
J. Edward Halcomb
Social science, USA
Social science, Argentina
Social science, arts, USA
Professor in of Criminology at the Faculty of Criminal Justice and Security University of Maribor, Social science, Slovenia
University of Utrecht, Social science, Netherlands
Assistant professor in Faculty of Law, University of Zagreb, Social science, Croatia
Doctor of science, Social science, Latvia
PhD, Assistant professor, Social science, Latvia
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Security - Skopje, Macedonia
- The editorial board:
- The editorial board of the scientific journal "American Journal of Research (AJR)" (hereinafter - the journal) is created by the decision of the Scientific Council. It includes editor-in-chief, members of the editorial board, executive secretary.
- The editorial board carries out the scientific and organizational management of the journal: approves the thematic plans of the journal, conducts an expert examination, on the basis of which it recommends articles for publication or rejects articles that do not correspond to the subject of the journal, examines letters on issues related to the work of the journal, is responsible for the quality of the scientific content and thematic The direction of the Journal.
- The meetings of the editorial board are held within the terms established by the editor-in-chief.
- The editor-in-chief manages the work of the editorial board, approves the journal's numbers in the set and the press, represents the editorial board in state bodies, institutions and public organizations, and, if necessary, carries out contractual relations with organizations and authors on the basis of copyright norms and provisions.
- The duties of the responsible editor of the issue include:
- performance of duties of the editor in his absence in the period of work on the next issue of the Journal,
- control over the collection of materials,
- ensuring the registration of incoming materials,
- organization of literary and scientific editing of materials,
- Correspondence with authors, incl. Mailing proofs,
- formation of the content of the current issue,
- preparation of electronic versions of articles,
- monitoring compliance with the requirements for the design of manuscripts of articles in accordance with the requirements and rules for authors.
- The duties of a member of the editorial board include:
- organization and / or expert evaluation of articles on the sections of the magazine assigned to them,
- recommendation of candidates for the review of materials,
- conducting scientific expertise,
- recommendation or rejection of materials for publication,
- assistance in the dissemination of the magazine among scientific teams,
- Formulation and acceptance of collegial decisions aimed at the development of the Journal and the optimization of work on its publication.
- Responsibilities of the executive secretary include:
- Work with official documents of the Journal, incl. For registration of a subscription index,
- interaction with units that issue impact factor, translation agency, editorial and publishing department, printing house, general department,
- interaction with the chief and responsible editors, members of the editorial board and the international editorial board in matters related to the publication of the Journal,
- implementation of decisions taken by the editorial board,
- execution of assignments of the chief and responsible editors on the management and organization of the work of the editorial board and the international editorial board, organization of information support for the journal's website,
- the organization of timely financing of printing and other costs associated with the publication of the Journal,
- organization, collection, registration and transfer of incoming materials to the responsible editor of the current issue,
- correspondence with the authors,
- monitoring compliance with the requirements for the design of manuscripts of articles in accordance with the requirements and rules for authors,
- provision of free copies of the Journal in accordance with the list of mandatory mailings,
- mailing of the next issue of the Journal to subscribers for the obligations of the subscription index,
- preparation of electronic versions of articles for posting on the journal's website,
- preparation and delivery of the Journal's materials to the RINC system, crosref, Doi and etc.
- control of the timing of signing for printing and publication of each issue, according to the annual plan stated in the passport of the printed publication,
- storage of originals of reviews for the materials provided.
- Editorial Council
- The editorial board is created by a decision of the editorial board and consists of members who gave written consent in the work of the editorial board of the Journal.
- The Editorial Board carries out the scientific management and support of the journal: examines the materials of the journal, resolves disputed situations with reviews of articles, if necessary reviews the materials of the Journal as a scientific publication.
- The composition of the editorial board can be changed by the decision of the members themselves and the collegial decision of the editorial board of the Journal.