Welcome to American Journal of Research
American Journal of Research (AJR) is an open access, peer-reviewed, International Journal, that provides rapid publication (monthly) of research articles, review articles and short communications in all subjects. Every article published in AJR will provided with unique DOI and the metadata is submitted to CrossRef. and Google Scholar. For details Check Indexing link of Journal.
The Journal Invites Research articles that have significant impact on Scientific and academic community. All the Submitted papers will be assigned Unique Manuscript Number with in 24 hours after submission. This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. The Reviewing process is completed with in 10 days after submission. The manuscripts will be published online shortly after acceptance and the article proof will be mailed to the corresponding author. Please read Instructions to authors before submitting your manuscript.
IMPACT FACTOR: 3.571
IFS 4,7 / UIF 3,8
Why Publish with AJR
- Every article provided with DOI (Digital Object Identifier System).
- Publication within a short period after acceptance.
- Papers abstract/indexed by all the major scientific indexing services.
- Online manuscript submission.
- Updates about your manuscript delivered via e mail and SMS.
- Blind Peer-Reviewed Open Access Journal.
- Original article will be download (PDF) from the www.journalofresearch.us
- Online tracking of articles submitted.